Decoding and MVPA: predicting from brain images#
Decoding consists in predicting external variables such as behavioral or phenotypic variables from brain image. It can be useful for diagnostic of prognosis, or to probe the information content of brain activity images.
These are Supervised learning tasks, focused on predicting an output value.
- An introduction to decoding
- Loading and preparing the data
- Performing a simple decoding analysis
- Decoding without a mask: Anova-SVM
- Choosing the right predictive model for neuroimaging
- FREM: fast ensembling of regularized models for robust decoding
- SpaceNet: decoding with spatial structure for better maps
- Searchlight : finding voxels containing information
- Running scikit-learn functions for more control on the analysis