This page is a reference documentation. It only explains the function signature, and not how to use it. Please refer to the user guide for the big picture.
fetch_atlas_allen_2011(data_dir=None, url=None, resume=True, verbose=1)¶
Download and return file names for the Allen and MIALAB ICA atlas (dated 2011).
The provided images are in MNI152 space.
data_dir: str, optional
directory where data should be downloaded and unpacked.
url: str, optional
url of file to download.
whether to resumed download of a partly-downloaded file.
verbosity level (0 means no message).
dictionary-like object, keys are:
- “maps”: T-maps of all 75 unthresholded components.
- “rsn28”: T-maps of 28 RSNs included in E. Allen et al.
- “networks”: string list containing the names for the 28 RSNs.
- “rsn_indices”: dict[rsn_name] -> list of int, indices in the “maps” file of the 28 RSNs.
- “comps”: The aggregate ICA Components.
- “description”: details about the data release.
See http://mialab.mrn.org/data/index.html for more information on this dataset.
E. Allen, et al, “A baseline for the multivariate comparison of resting state networks,” Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience, vol. 5, p. 12, 2011.